Saturday 22 March 2014

Good Morning

It's 6 am on a Saturday morning and I am wide awake. This is mainly because Wednesday the cat fancies herself an alarm clock and thinks it's an excellent idea to wake mommy up for breakfast at this ungodly hour.  Usually she wakes me up much later on the weekend,  but I have things to do today and places to go that will make me tired,  so, you know.  The reason I didn't just go straight back to sleep is heartburn.  It's the bane of my existence and won't leave me the hell alone!
I virtually sit up in bed, but alas, nothing frickin works and all I feel is this delightful burning sensation at the top of my stomach.  I am going through Gaviscon like crazy and that is saying something because that stuff is hard to get down.  It has the worst texture and I have to really make an effort and concentrate.
Sorry, I had to share my tale of woe.
I'm going to try give this sleeping thing another go cos I'm trashed.
See ya later.